Saturday, July 16, 2011

TFGI

I love food - I love to think about it, talk about it, dream about it, and most of all - eat it and enjoy it. When my husband and I started dating he said I ate like a sumo wrestler. On one of our earlier dates to the Irish Tavern he ordered a grilled chicken sandwich and I ordered a massive, beautifully smothered BBQ bacon cheeseburger. Little did we know this moment would set the tone for many meals in our years together - the waiter gave me the chicken sandwich and him the burger. Ha!
So I spent many moons indulging and ignoring the consequences. After losing a bunch of weight through sacrifice and exercise (and indulging once in a while too... Not gon’ lie!) I made a deal with myself: I will eat super duper healthy and hit the gym hard Monday through Friday (ok, Friday til dinner) in exchange for fulfilling the wishes of the fat girl inside over the weekend.
I am an avid Yelper and people constantly compliment me on my ranting reviews. I have no filter - I tell it like it is. So with some persuasion, I am starting this blog where I will share and post my thoughts on food, restaurants, websites and such, having to do with food and eating.
If you happen to be a restaurant owner and are offended by any of my commentary or thoughts on your food, please, I challenge you to wow me and prove me wrong by giving you another chance. The fat girl inside is a forgiving one (and a hungry one too!) Enjoy!

Check out my Yelp profile - fabysp.yelp.com

1 comment: